Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogger's Prerogative

The great thing about not getting paid for blogging is that you can change the rules. I don't even need to explain why! But I will tell you the intimate details and then you will understand why I am postponing the posting of the multimedia extravaganza.

Deadline for poems was Monday night.

Tuesday night, one reader came to record your poems.

Wednesday was my dad's birthday so we spent the day making him happy.

Wednesday night another reader came to record your poems.

Thursday, up at 6:00 a.m., worked on audio until 7:00 p.m. with several stretching breaks.

Thursday night a glass of wine never tasted so good. Boring TV never was more of a comfort.

Friday morning (now), awoke in extreme pain, my entire right side is tight like a bow from all the computering yesterday. Still haven't done the visuals. And I have PLANS for the visuals, they are vital, they need time to place, exact and refine. And I need at least an hour for critical reflection, after all you can't just slap something together that is going to go all over the internet and have it be a big sloppy mess (did I mention I'm a perfectionist?).

You know what I'm saying? To heck with schedules Aine, I'll post it as soon as I can. It will be SOON. (As soon as I can without killing myself).

Thank you for your patience. I am THRILLED with the poetry, once again thank you all for your submissions. The caliber of your talents is fantastic.
Post a Comment