Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awards Season in Blogsville

These TWO!! awards have been bestowed upon my site by Vesper at Chick with a Quill Thank you Vesper, it is my great honor to know you! For those of you who may not know Vesper's work, it is high quality writing, and I highly recommend you to her site.

The Light in the Soul Award



I would like to pass it to (and I'm trying to avoid duplicating those who've received it, but if I fail in that attempt, so be it!), everyone who comes here deserves this award:





Jennifer at The Bride Wore Magenta
Scrawler at A Daughter's Diary
Khaled at Khaled Kem
AC at The Dusty Lens
Daniel at Faces, Lives...
Qualcosa di Bello at Piacere
Elle at Portrait of a Human Heart
Sameera at Sameera's Haven
Sawan at Colors of my Life
GeL at Emerald Eyes

The Superior Scribbler Award













Jennifer at The Bride Wore Magenta
Khaled at Khaled Kem
Sameera at Sameera's Haven
GeL at Emerald Eyes
Sarah at Murmurs
K. Lawson Gilbert at Old Mossy Moon
Scott at The Sonnets of Scott Ennis
Julie at The Buffaloe Pen
Jorc at Empty Garden
Rachel at The Waxing Moon

Congratulations, you all richly deserve these awards!
Post a Comment