Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catvibe's Writing Place Resurrected With New Name

Well friends, I am resurrecting this blog as a place to dump all my word combinations.  It just wasn't working for me to write freely as I wanted to over at the other place, so I made that other site strictly an art site, and this is where I'll write stuff.  Capeesh?  I don't have anything to write at the moment, but at least I have the home.  Those who have been here in the past may have noticed  I changed the name of the blog.  The last name was created in anticipation of my travels in 2007, and that's just not happening these days.  This name is inspired by a T-shirt I have which is a cat sitting in front of his catbox, with his little piles of poo all neatly arranged and the sand perfectly raked into little hills. The cation is 'zencat'.  It's just, just so...well you know, perfect. 

See you soon with something better than this to read.  I promise.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to see you here, and truly, this will be easier to navigate. Looking forward to your posts!

jaz said...

Yay for resurrecting this blog (which has most happy memories, for me, of meeting you)!

Love the name, love the zencat image. It is so perfect.

Love,
Jen

P.S. Still so glad you emailed, and by the way, my Urad dal that night was icky. If Aniket stops by, please advise. :)

Margaret said...

Looking forward..... :))

Catherine Vibert said...

Wow, look at this! Three comments and I haven't even started writing yet! I feel like I just walked back into the party after a long time away. Hugs friends!

And Jennifer, how could you possibly have made icky dal! Back to cooking school with you poste haste!

Sarah Hina said...

YAY!!

Cat's in her old stomping grounds, and Jennifer's stopping by.

And all is right in the world. :-)

Catherine Vibert said...

And all is right with the world... :-)

Geraldine said...

It's the middle of the night and I'm glad I stopped in. I will be back. It's good to see you writing again here Cat. I'm sorry about the stalking, i've been there a couple of times,many years ago.It's hard to imagine what goes through minds like these. I got the police to put an end to it and in one case, had the guy told by our employer that he would be canned if this didn't stop (they would have fired him immediately but I thought that would complicate things further)it stopped but during the ordeal it was a very traumatic time, both times. Take care of yourself ok.

I have a new review blog in addition to my other blogs. Hope you stop in soon.

Hugs, G

Happy Easter, Pappy

It’s been seven years since you died on Mother’s Day. Mother’s Day and Easter were your favorite holidays. Being in the garden with your fam...